Website SHEEKA PEE LIMITED
We Manage Events - WELL.
We are currently looking for qualified Translators to join our team. Converting written material from the source languages into the target language, ensuring that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform translations that are grammatically and syntactically compliant with the target language rules (using CAT tools). Analyze and evaluate content to guarantee relevance for local users.
- Conveys the full meaning of the source language into the target language by using simple and straightforward language
- Flexible approach, adapting to new requirements, both style & technical, as the project develops
- Work closely with the Language Lead and Account Quality Manager
- Team player, working collaboratively with other internal or external members of the team
- Follow very structured guidelines and style
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluent in any of the below languages at idiomatic level and strong cultural awareness of locale along with fluency in English
- Focus on international, linguistics or user experience.
- Experienced translator
Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Albanian, Azeri, Bulgarian, Serbo-Croatian, Macedonian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Dari, Urdu, Kurdish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Belorussian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Estonian, Flemish, Georgian, Haitian, Creole, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Uzbek, Afrikaans, Akan, Amharic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodia, Dzongkha, Gaelic, Gujarati, Hindi, Hmong, Icelandic, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khalkha, Mongolian, Khmer, Lao, Latin, Lingala, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Matathi, Marshallese, Napali, Nyanja, Punjabi, Quechua, Romansch, Rundi, Samoan, Sinhalese, Somali, Sotho, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya. Trukese, Tswana, Turkmen, Welsh, Yao, Yiddish, Zulu and any other language.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org