Website SHEEKA PEE LIMITED
We Manage Events - WELL
Interpretations will be held through out the African continent. Simultaneous Interpretation and/or One-way Interpretation is the core service required. The meeting types range from general meetings, hearings, panels, digital video conferences (DVC), Conference calls to other mediums for discussions for both large and small settings. The time frame ranges from extremely short (2-5 hours) to very lengthy sessions (up to 12 hours per day).
- As a Conference Interpreter, you will work in formal settings and are expected to express each part of a concept in a way that would normally be expressed by an educated, competent public speaker
- As a Simultaneous Interpreter, you must faithfully express the speaker’s intent while working in the simultaneous mode (using equipment, voice-over or whisper techniques); must also demonstrate the ability to interpret in the consecutive mode
- As a Consecutive Interpreter, you must work in the consecutive mode and be capable of conveying a minimum of one sentence at a time accurately, after hearing it in full, without using notes
Interpreters need to be available as requested and as needed. Some travel is required.
Must be 18 years of age
- 3+ Years Professional experience
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, writing English and any of the languages below
Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Albanian, Azeri, Bulgarian, Serbo-Croatian, Macedonian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Dari, Urdu, Kurdish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Belorussian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Estonian, Flemish, Georgian, Haitian, Creole, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Uzbek, Afrikaans, Akan, Amharic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodia, Dzongkha, Gaelic, Gujarati, Hindi, Hmong, Icelandic, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khalkha, Mongolian, Khmer, Lao, Latin, Lingala, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Matathi, Marshallese, Napali, Nyanja, Punjabi, Quechua, Romansch, Rundi, Samoan, Sinhalese, Somali, Sotho, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya. Trukese, Tswana, Turkmen, Welsh, Yao, Yiddish, Zulu and any other language.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org